Sales Analyst Executive [Bekasi/West Java/East Java/Central Java] di Shipper
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
What is Shipper :
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. We provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Naspers, Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, Insignia Ventures Partners, DST Global Partners, and Sequoia Capital India.
Why Join Shipper :
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating an impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity & productivity of the sales team, clients, and market trends.
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams. Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
Requirements and Skills :
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven experience to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Kualifikasi : Sarjana (S1), Diploma Pascasarjana, Gelar Professional, Magister (S2)
Pengalaman Kerja : 3 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Penjualan / Pemasaran, Penjualan – Korporasi / 503, 142
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Shipper
Shipper is on a mission to invent a new standard for online shipping in Indonesia. We have assembled the largest asset-light delivery network to make shipping simple, reliable, and cost competitive. With over 17,000 islands, 2,500 logistics providers, and a fast growing e-commerce market, Indonesia is one of the most challenging markets to build a great online shipping experience and we are primed to be a part of the solution. We are privileged to have some of the best global investors including Lightspeed, Y Combinator, and others.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Shipper
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 27 hari
Industri : Transportasi/Logistik
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Kasual (contoh: Kaos), Lunch and Private Insurance
Lokasi : Jakarta Pusat
Update Berita Terbaru di Google News